November 08, 2010

Day 8

So far this detox has been a piece of cake. I feel great, and love eating as healthy as I can. The approaching water fast has me a little nervous, but I know I can do it. Having the mind set that this is easy, and no matter what, I can get through this detox, makes it that much easier to succeed. I plan on keeping busy that day by helping my mother-in-law with her house renovations. Hopefully I will have enough energy to make it through the day.

Tomorrow is the first of two fruit and vegetable days, and I plan on eating every two hours to make sure I am getting enough energy. I already made my kiwi smoothie for the morning and can't wait to try it.


Kiwi Passion

4 kiwi's
1 ripe banana
4 stalks of celery
2 cups of water

Blend and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment