October 26, 2010

Cleanse Smart

The detox start date is approaching fast! I am still working on the meal plan, and hope to have it posted on Thursday.

I have been doing some thinking and researching and I have decided to use a herbal colon cleanse and organ detox to supplement the food detox. I want to have an optimal outcome, and I think this will help. What I purchased today is called Cleanse Smart. It comes with 60 colon cleansing capsules, and 60 organ detox capsules. It works out to 30 days. This product and other similar products can be purchased at your local supplement store. Do some research and figure out which one will benefit you best.


I will also be taking fish oil daily, as it provides the essential fatty acids our bodies need but can not synthesize. Therefore we must obtain these essential fatty acids through our diet.

Other things you may want to take throughout the detox include Vitamin D3 (1000ui), probiotics, and multi B complex.

Another thing that I have not yet mentioned is that you should start your day by drinking a glass of room temperature water with freshly squeezed lemon. Lemon enhances your livers detoxifying pathways and it also stimulates your liver to produce bile, which in turn caries toxins out of your body. All you need to do is squeeze the juice of a 1/2 of a lemon into room temperature water and drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. Check out this quick video at Joyous Health and learn more about the benefits of this simple task.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment